Company OverviewOur client is an US based manufacturing company currently experiencing a steady growth in the Japanese market and looking for an Accounting Leader to join their team.
Job DescriptionThe company is looking for an Accountant skilled in all aspect of Accounting and knowledge of Transfer Pricing ideally. Speaking a fluent level of Japanese is a key requirement in order to be able to efficiently work and report to the management and a business level of English is welcomed as well.
As an Accountant he/she will be in charge of General Ledger, AP/AR, Closings monthly/quarterly and annually, as well as cash management and transactions. He/She will also have to manage Foreign currency exchanges hence the required knowledge of Transfer Pricing.
RequirementsThe key requirements for this position include:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a finance professional: accounting roles are preferred but strong FP&A background is also welcomed.
- University degree in finance or accounting, or similar through experience is a plus.
- Fluency in Japanese is a must and Business level English is a plus.
- Ideally experienced in handling month-end/ year-end closing.
- Necessity to know and be able to handle Transfer pricing.
- ERP system experience is welcomed.
- Good eye for details and methodical and accurate in your work.
- Good communication skills and ability to cooperate.
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Janine Niggemeier at:
D : 03-6422-4404