Our client is a leading consumer goods company with strong brand recognition in Japan
· - Hands on Monthly closing - main responsibility is GL and cost accounting / inventory
· - Prepare monthly financial package and correspond to Headquarters
· - Balance sheet reconciliation
· - Cash flow management, including contacting to financial institutions for financing and communicating with treasury
· - Analyze inventory including appropriate reserve accrual and revaluation.
· - File all required reports by tax and commercial laws.
· - All SAP works relating above transactions.
· - Keep SOX compliance for all business cycles
· - Identify process improvement opportunity and plan the execution
· - Supervise and educate accounting staff
· - A minimum of 5 years of finance and accounting experience
· - ERP experience
· - Experience of hands-on monthly closing
· - Leadership
· - Agility to learn new things
· - Logical thinking / Positive thinking / be flexible