Company Overview- Our client is a global manufacturing group with a stable, growing presence in the Japanese market.
- Our client can offer the right candidate the opportunity to step up to a key management role, and move on to even more senior and exciting roles both in Japan as well as overseas.
Job DescriptionLeading a team of 5 staff and reporting directly to the CFO the successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the following areas:
- Lead and ensure accounting operation and reporting of our client's Japan entities in order to maintain the reliability of financial statements and efficiency of the operation process.
- Timely and accurate preparation and maintenance of all financial statements and internal reports complying with group requirements
- Ensure monthly and quarterly closing process and high quality of accounting report package.
- Contribute to identify and mitigate accounting processes with best practice solutions and systems.
- Develop and maintain a culture and activity of continuous improvements.
- Identify opportunities and continuously develop automation of tasks.
- Establish and maintain effective internal controls on financial procedures, operations, accounting systems and functions to safeguard assets of the company.
- Motivate and lead team members.
Requirements- A university degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of accounting experience
- Experience of team leadership/management
- Fast learner and adapt change quickly
- SAP experience