Company OverviewMy client is a listed Medical Technology company from Europe and they are looking for a talented Accounting Manager to join their team, reporting to the Senior Finance Director.
Job Description- Lead Monthly Closing processes
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Perform variance analysis
- Local Tax regulation compliance
- Working Capital analysis
- Maintenance of the General Ledger maintenance and B/S reconciliation
- Fixed Asset maintenance
- SAP implementation / change
- Liaise with External Audit team
- SAP training for the Finance team
- Treasury role
Requirements- Ability to multi-task in a detail-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Integrating data from various data resources
- Knowledge of IFRS and experience to utilize ERP system, SAP is plus.
- Work well not only autonomously but also within a team
- Communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Strong analytical skills at both high and detailed level
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in business field. MBA or CPA is preferable.