|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
IT/Digital mailing system service producer dedicated to marketers. Their technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
This position oversees and executes the entire accounting work for Japan region in an accurate and timely manner, following daily as well as month-end close processes and leading the consolidated year-end audit.
The Japan Accounting Manager/Controller will be responsible for the following:
· Oversees all of Japan’s corporate accounting functions, including accounting, billing, collections, and accounts payable processing. Directly manages the accounting team and other finance resources as needed.
· Responsible for producing accurate and timely financial statements and other reporting on a regular basis for Japan. This not only includes monthly close responsibility but also the completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
· Provide Japan specific information and support for Cheetah’s annual financial audit and tax compliance reporting.
· Ensure that all vendor invoices are entered into the financial statement in an accurate and timely manner along with coordinating with the Corporate AP team so that vendors are paid on a timely basis. Monitor the employee travel and entertainment reimbursement process through the Company’s central tool, Concur.
· Manages Japan accounts receivable collections process to insure timely payment by customers.
· Ensure that all vendor invoices are entered into the financial statement in an accurate and timely manner along with coordinating with the Corporate AP team so that vendors are paid on a timely basis.
· Work with the Corporate Accounting team to coordinate any necessary statutory audits for the region along with providing support and analysis for all related tax compliance filings.
· Leads/works on special projects as needed.
Additional Job Information
What we are looking for:
· 8+ years of financial management experience.
· BS in Accounting.
· Strong accounting skills.
· Supervisory and team-building abilities.
· Proven organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and multi-task in a cross-functional environment.
· Financial system implementation experience and knowledge of business processes is very helpful.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills, including previous exposure to senior management and the ability to present information accordingly.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out opportunities to implement best practices.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.