Company OverviewOur client is a European manufacturer and retailer of footwear and clothing.
Job Description- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports and statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Support and work closely with the FP&A team and Financial Controller.
Requirements• 5 years or more of experience in management
• Business level English in both writing and speaking and native Japanese
• Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations