Company OverviewOur client is a sports apparel company, one of the leaders of the industry.
The company has a great reputation on the market, very casual and comfortable working environment, and super flex working hours.
Job DescriptionThis Accounting Manager will be responsible for stores and e-commerce.
- Support accounting processes and internal controls in accordance with US GAAP and company's global policies.
- Work together with business development, legal, technology, digital and wholesale sales teams
- Play a key role in communicating with the overseas finance teams
- Research and write technical revenue accounting notes that provide analyses and conclusions related to various complex accounting issues
- Perform technical research on revenue recognition and/or other complex accounting issues, and provide accounting consultation advice to business partners
- Communicate with key stakeholders
- Develop and implement accounting policies, procedures and controls
- Stay current on new revenue accounting rules and help develop appropriate policies and processes
- Work closely with the Global Compliance team to manage any Internal, External Audit and SOX compliance work
- Japanese (native), English (business)
- CPA certificate
- Solid hands-on accounting experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills