Company OverviewOur client, a well known Fortune 500 company is widely known for providing the best customer service globally, which puts them in the top position for their line of business.
Job Description- Responsibility for and maintenance of the general ledger and financial reporting
- Maintenance of operating expenses, fixed assets, accruals and prepaid assets
- Assist in monthly research and development project expense recognition process, obtaining and assessing project status information from external vendors and internal development team leads, determining appropriate estimates of expenses incurred
- Responsible for monthly accounting close process, including the performance of or direct supervision of all necessary close activities and procedures.
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts to supporting records and schedules
- Issue timely, complete and accurate monthly financial statements
- Supervise the A/P, A/R function
- Support annual audit process, including coordination of schedules, timing and updates
- Support company, as well Finance department goals and initiatives as required
Requirements- 5+ years' related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Experience in leading the month-end closing process
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)