Company OverviewOur Client is a fast growing Robotics Venture working on the front line of developing new technology to help with the problems caused by the declining population.
Their business is expanding at a very rapid pace and the number of employees are estimated to grow at the rate of two times per year.
The Japanese to foreign ratio of this company is 50/50 and English is heavily used.
Job Description[Business Overview]
• Build and strengthen accounting and financial systems
• Monthly settlement, quarterly, annual settlement, etc.
• Team building and management
[Details of work] * Depending on the skill, we will leave it from the following work.
• General accounting work
• Financial accounting, tax accounting, management accounting
• Consolidated accounting
• Correspondence to the FIRM audit and tax advisor
• Formulate capital policies for financing purposes
• Management of financing and fund management
• Cash flow, bank negotiations
• Budget planning and management, budget actual difference analysis, etc.
• Creation of disclosure documents
• Planning and implementation of tax strategy
• Listing preparation work
• Team building, team member education and management
Requirements• At least 5 years of experience in accounting, auditing, and FAS
• English proficiency above daily conversation level
• Those who can think and act on their own, and can perform business with a sense of speed
• Experience in team management
• Flexible person who can enjoy change and uncertainty
• High motivation to learn
Additional Job InformationWelcome skills:
• Listing preparation experience
• Working experience in a venture company
• Have experience and skills created by leading disclosure documents
• Accountant, tax accountant