|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is an upcoming startup in the consumer tech space who is already established in other parts of the world. You will have the chance to be one of the first members in the Tokyo office.
- Performing month end close related tasks in a timely manner
- Perform month-on-month variance analysis for each GL Account and Cost Center
- Maintaining a fixed asset register to control fixed assets in the entity
- Perform weekly and monthly bank reconciliation and ensure all outstanding items are cleared at the end of the month
- Preparation of local statutory financial statements with auditors
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to the finance team to promote continuous development
- 6 years of relevant accounting experience.
Excellent computer and analytical skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Hands-on working experience with finance systems such as SAP/ Oracle
- Energetic, collaborative, a clear communicator, self-starter
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse groups of people at all levels throughout the organization.
- Excellent English skills
Additional Job Information
- vibrant and international team with multi-cultural and diverse backgrounds
- be part of this company and journey from the very beginning
For more information please contact Rahel Masaeli at email@example.com, or on +81-3-4400-2643.