Company OverviewOur Client is a Medical Life Science Company; international company.
Job Description1. Lead and coordinate ERP migration project as first on-boarding assignment.
2. Responsible for accounting and tax area.
3. Lead monthly, quarterly and annual closing/reporting with USGAAP and company policies with accuracy and timeliness.
4. Responsible for Balance Sheet accuracy and working capital management, including BS account reconciliations, balance/variance analysis, and WC reductions.
5. Responsible for Account Receivable process after shipments through cash collection, including credit control.
6. Work with Global Tax, Local Finance Director, and local external tax advisories for setting up mid/long-term local tax strategies as well as responding to regulation changes.
Requirements10 years experiences in Accounting/Tax field.
Experience in foreign affiliated companies with Oracle experience preferable.
Experience in creating financial presentations for senior management and developing financial models including balance sheets and statements of cash flows, in addition to income statements.