Company OverviewOur client is a leading certification company currently experiencing rapid growth in the Japanese market and looking for talents.
Job DescriptionThe finance division is looking for an Accounting Manager. Therefore, speaking native Japanese is a key requirement in order to be able to report to the management and a business level of English is welcomed as well.
In this role, you will join the company as an Accounting Manager. Financial accounting will be your main responsibility but you will also take care of tax return preparation & filing. In addition, you will also carry out tasks in managerial accounting.
RequirementsThe key requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a finance and accounting professional
- University degree in finance or accounting, or similar through experience is a plus.
- Native Japanese level is required and Business English skill is welcomed
- Well acquired skills in Excel.
- ERP system experience is welcomed.
- Good eye for details and methodical and accurate in your work.
- Good communication skills and ability to cooperate.
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Elie Corbex at:
D : 03 4400 2640 or M: 090 5758 7793