|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
International company specializing in the management, preservation and fair access of resources around the globe. Worldwide leader in its field and recently greatly expanding its local activities in Japan.
The finance division is looking for an Accounting Manager. Therefore, speaking fluent Japanese is a key requirement in order to be able to report to the management and a business level of English is necessary as well.
Central areas of expertise for this position’s responsibilities include monthly financial closing, fiscal year closing, accounting audit, and tax filing preparations. You will be reporting to the Senior Accounting Manager directly.
The key requirements for this position include:
- 5 years minimum Experience as a finance professional: accounting is preferred but any similar experience is welcomed
- Able to perform a complete set of financial closing processes (monthly/yearly) and tax filing preparation either by oneself or as a key player
- Fluency in Japanese is a must as well as English business level
- Well acquired skills in Excel
- ERP system experience is welcomed (especially SAP)
- Good eye for details and methodical and accurate in your work.
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Elie Corbex at:
D : 03 4400 2640 or M: 090 5758 7793