Company OverviewOur client is a famous European lifestyle goods retailer.
Job Description• Contribute to the accurate and timely execution, preparation and submission of all financial reports in compliance with company's frameworks and local GAAP.
• Maintain and secure the right level of quality of accounting and reporting as a base for business steering and compliance.
• Responsible for various types of reconciliations, analytical review, analysis and maintaining effective internal controls.
• Review, prepare, post and reconcile journal entries, costs and revenues, accruals, inter-company charges, administrative tasks linked to treasury (cash flow) and functional adjustments.
• Secure all relevant data is processed accurately, timely and according to the accounting framework.
• Carry out internal and external audit related work, yearly filings and other compliance activities.
Requirements• Master/Bachelor degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting is desirable
• 3~5 years of accounting and/or auditing experience
• Advanced knowledge of accounting principles
• Native Japanese and business level English