Company OverviewOur Client is a fast growing Robotics Venture working on the front line of developing new technology to help with the problems caused by the declining population.
Their business is expanding at a very rapid pace and the number of employees are estimated to grow at the rate of two times per year.
The Japanese to foreign ratio of this company is 50/50 and English is heavily used.
Job Description• Monthly settlement business
• Consolidated closing business
• Creation of disclosure documents
• Listing preparation work
• Audit response
• Tax audit response
• Budget planning and management, budget actual difference analysis, etc.
• Planning and implementation of tax strategy
• Analysis and reporting management of other financial figures and KPIs
RequirementsThose who have been in accounting / audit / FAS business for more than 3 years in total or Nissho Shoji 2
Additional Job InformationWelcome skills:
• Listing preparation experience
• Working experience in a venture company
• Experience and skills in preparing disclosure documents
• Accountant, tax accountan