Company OverviewOur client, a well known Fortune 500 company is widely known for providing the best customer service globally, which puts them in the top position for their line of business.
Job Description- Serves as the support for monthly closing of Company books in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains and continuously improves knowledge of the company's ERP and financial reporting systems.
- Possesses and maintains the basic accounting skills necessary to perform and thoroughly understand the general ledger transactions.
- Performs monthly analysis and reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Reconciles the assigned G/L subsidiary ledger reports to G/L control accounts.
Requirements- Bachelor's degree holder
- 2 years of accounting experience
- USGAAP knowledge would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical Skills and attention to detail