Company OverviewThe company is a well established Fortune 500 conglomerate which has presence in most parts of the world.
Job DescriptionThe company is currently looking for an experienced to manage the daily financial matters of the business.
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers
- Perform month end close, assist with audit and variance analysis
- Preparing and analyzing budgets; and perform general bookkeeping
- Responsible for billing activities, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Ensuring all records are IFRS compliant
- Preparation of monthly account reconciliations for balance sheet accounts.
Requirements- Bachelor's degree holder
- 3 years of accounting experience or more
- IFRS knowledge would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical Skills and attention to detail
- Fluency in Japanese an Business level English is required