Company OverviewOne of the largest customer goods retailers.
Global and international environment
Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities:
- Lead execution of strategy and business plan for consolidated procurement to pay (AP function)
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Cooperate with the Governance team for maintaining SOX, FCPA, and other controls
- Work with the General Accounting and Financial Reporting teams
- Manage Accounts Payable by ensuring that transaction recording, tracking, and reporting are in accordance with SOX and company's policies.
- Collaborate with Controllers and make sure that financial closing process is completed effectively and within the deadlines.
- Support Director to maintain and ensure best practices and high standards of internal controls for the main processes in Accounts Payable, vendor Master Data Management and related areas
- Partner with the Governance team and other leaders on key initiatives in the areas of general controls, both financial and non-financial
- Lead a team
Requirements- Japanese (native), English (business)
- US GAAP, J GAAP
- Solid hands-on accounting experience
- CPA or CA holders are preferred