Company OverviewThe world's largest commercial company specializing in the design and production of thermal imaging cameras, components and imaging sensors, the company makes thermal cameras and components for a wide variety of commercial and government applications.
This position will process customer orders (SAP) and support Sales and administrative work
Job DescriptionDuties & Responsibilities:
• To process customer orders and track them through SAP.
• To manage incoming/outbound shipment and stock control.
• Coordinating with production planner for the delivery of products.
• To manage inter-company account transaction.
• To support the sales team in a variety of administrative tasks as required.
RequirementsEducation & Experience:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Order process or Sales support.
• Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office required.
• Experience with SAP preferred.
• Fluent Japanese, business level English.
• Must be willing to learn and help customers/distributors and sales team.