|勤務地||Japan - Others|
A leading global asset management firm. They manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity.
Events Assistance as Administrative Assistant
• Preparation / Assistance on logistics of major client events as needed, keeping tracking of RSVP
• On-site assistance at major client seminars which is arranged by Marketing team plus GWM team
• Help to review the workflow for more efficiency with Marketing team Marketing/Media Assistance as Administrative Assistant
• Copyright application and management for Media Book production
• Updating and maintaining Japanese bios of Investment Professionals when needed
• General administrative support for the managers and visitors from the other global offices.
General Administrative Support to the Managers
• Managing the Managers’ calendars • Setting up meetings • Coordinating domestic / international business trips • Expense Reimbursement • Handling Invoices Assistance to Client Services
• Maintaining client database “CRM” • Retrieving and distributing client reports on behalf of the Managers • Coordinating the clients’ business trips • Assistance to the study sessions (presentation materials)
• Coordinating logistics for the visitors from the other global offices
• Support for major client events and team events as needed and directed
• Administrative supports on ad hoc projects
• Minimum of 5 years of administrative assistant experience.
• Good English / Japanese communication skills, both in written and oral.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Well-balanced, flexible, organized and a self-starter under a fast-paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills with emotional / professional maturity