Company OverviewGlobal Tech Company
Job DescriptionProject Administrative Assistant
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist project stakeholders to the company by handling administrative tasks related to projects in a professional manner.
They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, tools, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication in both Japanese and English internally/externally. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
• Check monthly/interim payment reporting to government institutions. Verify the evidences. Ensure the requirement
• Communicate with Finance/Accounting based on the understanding of hundreds of pages of operation manual.
• Support to create Budget vs Actual vs Forecast report in a tool Anaplan (training session to be provided)
• Handling filing, generating reports, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Manage the detailed paper/file filings for audit.
• Guide stakeholders to use the right templates and store in the determined place
• Check English monthly work reports, communicate with engineers to revise covering the required information
• Send reminder to stakeholders for documents submission in timely manner
• Using various tools such as confluence/BOX/MS office to generate reports
• Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel as needed
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
• Prior administrative experience
• Good to have an experience to work in projects
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent computer skills
• Business level of English in speaking, reading and writing is required. Fluent or native Japanese level is required.
• Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.