|職名||Air Freight Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Global Freight Forwarding Company
Take the lead and support department manager for enhancement of productivity of department activities, including daily transactions of key accounts of freight forwarding.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops, implements and maintains the usage of company CRM.
• Maintains control over the document management system.
• Ensures compliance of team with group rules and guidelines.
• Monitors and provides feedback on the performance of Company’s quality management system.
• Provides regular and supplemental reports on the overall performance of CRM.
• Partners with leadership across various levels in the organization to monitor and ensure the quality system is functioning properly.
• Delivers quantified value for the company by providing meaningful metrics, and analysis of data that reflect a commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
• Contributes to strategic projects, regional initiatives, and Enterprise initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Quality Management
• 5 years experience in leadership role responsible for quality, process improvement initiatives.
• 3 years experience in the industry.
• English fluency (reading, writing, verbal)
• Demonstrated leadership and management capabilities.
• Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Additional Job Information
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 03-6422-4450