|職名||Analyst, Solution Development|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Company is a global professional services company providing IT consulting, business analytics, business applications, cloud, digital marketing, technology and managed services offerings
The Solution Development Analyst, provides technical, administrative and operational support to the business. You will contribute to functional and technical design and also code and test software applications to meet business requirements. You will implement configuration changes and maintain software applications.
• Develop and deliver detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities
• Identify problems, system architecture definition, hardware and software specification and design, recommend implementation, testing, client training and solution deployment
• Interact with company and client managers to monitor costs and schedules
• Estimate project costs, generate proposals and invoice
• Contribute to sales and proposal presentations and team account activities
• Travel as needed, up to 80% of the time, to customer locations.
• Team-oriented leader with a passion for technology.
• Experience with customer-facing responsibilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of requirements-gathering methods and tools
• Understanding of software development, implementation lifecycle and DevOps tools
• Programming using C#, C++ or Java
• Experience with SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle or other relational database management systems
• Knowledge of development methodology.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering or computer-related discipline