Company OverviewAt the ease of home and abroad, with e-commerce acting as a strong core - travel, digital content,
Internet services such as communications, credit cards, banks, securities, insurance,
FinTech (financial) services such as electronic money, and a wide range of professional sports services are fully available.
Today, it has more than 70 services and is used by more than 1 billion users worldwide.
The aim is to maximize its business across the globe.
They are heavily invested in the IT sector for their business, and have a diverse and global working environment.
If you're keen to work with challenges and career development opportunities, this company also provides plenty of opportunities for it.
Job Description- Planning, coding and operations with Android app
- UI/UX improvement
- App quality improvement ( responses )
- Adjustments on Android version ups
- Planning and development on New Apps
Requirements- At least one year experience on Androoid app development experience
- Basic understanding about Material Design
- Basic Knowledge about Java programing
- Team development experience using GitHub
- Who has a mindset of "User centric" with product development
- Who has interests on latest technologies
- Who likes diging specific technology domains and mobile phones
Additional Job InformationIf you're curious to know more about the role, please contact Mariz Choo at:
(D) : 03-6422-4473 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org