Company OverviewGlobal Fintech Start-up with high-standard environment
Job DescriptionThis role is responsible for developing new products, features and technology supporting our existing infrastructure. You are able to work in a varied, fast-paced environment and excel. You will be given a wide scope of responsibility and lots of flexibility in selecting the appropriate technical solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Plan and implement solutions to business challenges, working directly with core engineering and product management
- Develop mobile client features to support the own platform
- Maintain and enhance existing applications and internal systems
- Create tooling and automation to make our team more efficient
- Develop and maintain automated test suites for applications
- Participate in the Systems Development Life Cycle, addressing security issues and developing secure code.
- Be cross-functional and participate in multiple teams as necessary
Requirements- A Bachelors or Masters degree, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience developing for Android commercial or equivalent professional environment
- Experience with Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience with Testing is a plus
- Experience collaborating on cross-functional project teams with design and backend members
- Strong interpersonal skillsAble to work independently and drive results