|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Company is an established leader of life-cycle analytics for the electronics industry and its entire supply chain. The open platform pairs visibility into the electronics lifecycle with advanced data science and domain expertise to enhance production metrics and ensure overall product reliability.
• Application engineer will bring customer to the next breakthrough in Operational Efficiency and Product quality
• Provide product demonstrations to customer
• Manage new customer engagement projects including data analysis, coordination, training, reviews, etc.
• Be responsible for developing solutions using (Rules, Dashboard, integration) that will insure improved operational efficiency and quality of the customer’s distributed operations
• Ensure that every customer is treated professionally with respect
• Define Priorities for your account (day to day support, new functionalities, training, and up-sale activities)
• Attend and lead regular meeting with the customers (Weekly updates, Project, Bug and feature request reviews, etc.)
• Be accountable to grow your account measured in Quarterly Business Review (Customer satisfaction, Return on Investment, Response rate, Up-sale/contract renewal).
• 5 years as Application, Test or Product Engineers in Semiconductor - Electronics manufacturing.
• Good understanding of electronics manufacturing, process flows, NPI stages.
• Hands-on experience of the different engineering tools used in Semi /Electronics testing such as correlation, characterization.
• Experiences working in semiconductor testing areas in ATE companies (or local semiconductor companies) will be given preference.
• Proficient with analysis tools like JMP will be a plus.
• Ability to learn and work independently in multi-cultural environments.
• Ability to establish efficient communication with customers, and to handle various issues working with overseas headquarters
• Ability to work closely with multiple customers in Japan.
• Fluent Japanese communication and conversational English.