|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Jet Engine Technology pumps!
In this entrepreneurial role, ingenuity and growth are the keys to success！ The Application Engineer will pioneer new market applications through developing existing and new users working with our extensive channel partner network and strong EPC client base.
Making direct contact with specifically identified strategic accounts will be paramount in ensuring we capture the minds and hearts of new accounts through a value proposition based on adding value to their processing requirements. Developing the Brand by building trust will be an essential outcome for success. This will be expressed through our technical, commercial and customer service capabilities. These defined accounts will provide the financial platform the Area Sales Manager will leverage its growth from.
We have great relationships with its channel partners. This role will work directly with named accounts as well as coordinate sales activities in the territory. A big part of the role will be to assess and optimize routes to market to reach the target customer segments with our value propositions and commercial messages. The role will also be responsible for improving customer service levels and building strong end－ user relationships. This position will report to the GM of Sales for Asia Japan.
• Responsible for Sales Activities in Japan to develop an Oil and Gas market on reciprocating compressors, pumps and skids.
• Establish and maintain existing relationship with customers and Channel partners Identify, develop and follow-up on sales leads and prospects
• Manage & service assigned accounts and be accountable for achieving sales targets with profitable margin
• Generate prompt and accurate quotations for inquiries
• Ensure timely response to customer enquiries, feedback and comments
• Capabilities to handle Technical inquires
• Strong in handling Commercial Inquires and negotiate (Customers’ Term and Conditions)
Requirements : Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering 2-3 years related sales experience in Petrochemical and chemical and Oil and Gas industries. Knowledge in rotating equipment must. Self-motived and result-oriented, able to work independently and be a good team player Excellent communication and presentation skills .
Successful Candidate Will Have:
• Experience selling rotating equipment in the refining, chemical, and industrial customer segments
• Experience selling to EPCs, OEMs, End Users and channel Partners.
• Demonstrated ability to source and close sales opportunities
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization (internal/external)
• Experience managing distribution partners with a robust opportunity tracking and pursuit process
• BS degree in related field or 12 years of directly related sales experience
• Completion of advanced sales training courses
• Familiarity with CRM tools and forecasting
• Analytical, fact-based decision maker that is mature and cool under pressure
• Comfortable interacting with any level of an organization
• Bias for action; able to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently or as part of a team
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Persistence and perseverance
• Ability and willingness to travel and be in front of customers
• Bold and comfortable taking managed risks