|職名||Area HR - HRBP|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
企業概要 The Company
The company is a major European multinational Fashion Company founded 80 years ago that opened its first store in Japan in Ginza on in the late 2000’s. After a successful opening in Tokyo’s fashion district in November of the same year, they opened their flagship store on September a year later. More stores followed after that. Considered as one of the biggest success in Tokyo’s fashion scene, they keep growing and expanding rapidly.
With more than 60 000 employees and 3000 shops around the world, the brand specialized in the production of fast-fashion creations. Extremely popular in the Japanese fashion scene, Japanese customer often combine their items in a creative way with more avant-garde styles, creating a look that the designers probably did not envision.
Title: [外資系] Area HR - HRBP
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 The Position
This is an Area HR – HRBP position.
The company is constantly growing and always on the lookout for top talent. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of planning, improving, proposing and implementing strong initiatives that align with the HR strategy for stores with Business objectives. Following activities concerns focusing on talent management, talent acquisition, employee relation, training and L&D. In parallel, you are required to work on various tasks / projects in HR team liaising with local / global HR members and with other departments in order to achieve higher productivity and added value service towards the stakeholders. By strengthening the Japanese team in ways that are both simple and effective, you will correspond closely with the HR director, stores managers Japan and other international offices
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Partner with the Country HR Manager, HR and recruiting teams and other functions as necessary to reflect the company’s strategy into HR actions.
• Overseeing Talent Management, identify the talents to be promoted in the company, overseeing internal mobility.
• Work with the Talent Acquisition team to identify and provide input on workforce planning and acquisition.
• Identifying actions for training and L&D to support talents in growing in the company.
• Drive Employee relations and drive communication process/tools to leverage interactive communication between management & employees.
Additional Job Information
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• International environment - 国際的な環境
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利