Company OverviewJet Engine Technology pumps!
In this entrepreneurial role, ingenuity and growth are the keys to success！ The Area Sales Manager will pioneer new market applications through developing existing and new users working with our extensive channel partner network and strong EPC client base.
Making direct contact with specifically identified strategic accounts will be paramount in ensuring we capture the minds and hearts of new accounts through a value proposition based on adding value to their processing requirements. Developing the Brand by building trust will be an essential outcome for success. This will be expressed through our technical, commercial and customer service capabilities. These defined accounts will provide the financial platform the Area Sales Manager will leverage its growth from.
We have great relationships with its channel partners. This role will work directly with named accounts as well as coordinate sales activities in the territory. A big part of the role will be to assess and optimize routes to market to reach the target customer segments with our value propositions and commercial messages. The role will also be responsible for improving customer service levels and building strong end－ user relationships. This position will report to the GM of Sales for Asia Japan.
Job DescriptionMajor Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute a regional bookings and sales plan for the Japanese market, including detailed customer account plans to deliver bookings ＆ growth for the region in alignment with BU strategy and growth targets. This may include both OEM and Aftermarket as well as other specific product sales initiatives as defined.
• Manages, prepares and works a prospect list to identify and serve new accounts that will be well served by products and services.
• Work with EPC as a solution provider to identify and scope opportunities for our products and services to meet their clients’ needs.
• Work with channel partners to identify new or underserved accounts and develop selling strategies to optimize customer penetration and drive demand and preference for our segment products and technologies, including direct interaction with and management of end user accounts
• Manages and prepares bookings and sales forecasts, and develops and maintains an active pipeline of opportunities using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Provides VOC input on desired customer solutions ＆ services offerings related to enhancing reliability and operational effectiveness for products
• Stay current on industry, customer and technology trends and evolving standards
• Operate in compliance with our policies for safety, ethics, export and trade compliance and all applicable laws.
RequirementsSuccessful Candidate Will Have:
• Experience selling rotating equipment in the refining, chemical, and industrial customer segments
• Experience selling to EPCs, OEMs, End Users and channel Partners.
• Demonstrated ability to source and close sales opportunities
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization （internal/external）
• Experience managing distribution partners with a robust opportunity tracking and pursuit process
Additional Job InformationDesired Behaviors:
• Analytical, fact－based decision maker that is mature and cool under pressure
• Comfortable interacting with any level of an organization
• Bias for action; able to self－motivate, multi－task and work independently or as part of a team
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Persistence and perseverance
• Ability and willingness to travel and be in front of customers
• Bold and comfortable taking managed risks