Company OverviewGlobal producer and distributor of motion pictures, television, digital content; global channel investments; home entertainment, and entertainment products, services and technologies.
Job Description• The priority of this position is support of business application systems mainly for Distribution and television networks.
• Implementation and support of global and locally based applications and approx 300 users locally
• Act as an interface between local and global business for all business requirements and support
• Ensure systems interface to the business applications are appropriately maintained
• Work as a part of APAC IT Business Application team for supporting, implementing, developing, enhancing, and enabling all business applications and processes
• Ensure that all business systems and processes are properly documented and maintained
• Leading and promoting process improvement for the local businesses
Requirements• 5+ years’ experience in Business and IT Applications or related fields
• 5+ years as a business analyst or related field
• Knowledge of CRM sales business and/ or logistics or TV network business are preferred.
• Experience in an IT customer facing role
• Experience as a team player in Application Projects
• Demonstrated ability to work with business customers to define requirements and apply technology and process improvement solutions to solve their problems and deliver value
• Expertise in business process analysis, system analysis and data analysis so as to translate business requirements into IT solution
• Ability to instruct offshore developers to derive required fixes & reports of application systems with fair level of understanding of databases, programming languages
• Experience in working effectively as part of an international team
• Desire and ability to work across a number of technologies
• Strong communication skills - verbal, written, listening and presentation both in Japanese and English
• Ability to work without supervision, and seek assistance where necessary
• Ability to ‘think outside the box’ and question where necessary
• Technical knowledge of products such as Business Object, Tableu, Sharepoint etc. (preferred)
• A University degree in Business or Information Technology or related field