Company OverviewA vision care brand
Job Description- Develop and implement brand marketing plans and strategies aligning with sales team to support growth strategies and profitability targets
- Make recommendations or decisions regarding product objectives and strategy, positioning, pricing, packaging, promotions, advertising and product life-cycle
- Provide information and direction for planning, forecasting and managing inventories across channel, working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Suggest analysis of financial performance to influence strategic plans.
- Analyze consumer research to determine new marketing and product opportunities.
- Ensure maximum market penetration by having the timely product launching and maintaining.
- Coordinate with other brands to ensure that inter-brand competition.
- Manage advertising & Promotion budget
- Manage and lead certain projects with supervision of brand manager.
Requirements- Native level Japanese and business level English
- 2+ years of marketing experience in consumer goods industry
- University degree, preferably marketing-related