Company OverviewLuxury Global Hotel Chain
Job DescriptionTo assist the DOSM in the supervision of all activities pertaining to Reservations Department in order to achieve the highest possible occupancy levels for the purpose of maximizing room revenues and profits.
The colleague is fully aware of our current IMS policies and procedures and will follow them in every business related activity, specifically food safety and environmental safety related. In addition, the colleague will enforce the IMS system with the direct reports in related departments and divisions across the hotel.
Requirements- Written and spoken English and Japanese
- 2 years' experience in related fields
- Possesses good interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and independent
- Possesses leadership qualities
- Ability to motivate and train others