|職名||Project Team Assistant|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Project Team Asisstant
• Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, and presentations.
• Meeting Room reservation for various customer meetings and weekly and monthly staff meetings.
• Travel bookings, including airfares, accommodation, visas, itineraries, restaurants etc. for the team personnel.
• Purchasing Office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
• Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
• Prepare internal forms such payment approvals, chop request etc.
• Assist in research and information gathering/analyzing on Biomass project development as directed by team members including
Maintaining database on new project development status
Maintaining database on current installations in Japan
Project management support as and when required
• Create and maintaining a document and information management system based on input by team members
• Communicate with IT team in Singapore office to maintain IT environment.
• Web page maintenance and updates
• Other duties as necessary to support the team
-Business level English (TOEIC 900+ or equivalent level)
-5+years of admin experience
-Native in Japanese
Additional Job Information
Great opportunity at a company that develops, owns, and operates bio-energy plant, and it has pipeline in Asian countries. Although it is relatively a new company, the growth has been remarkable. It is a pioneer company in the bio-energy industry and will soon expand its business to a number of countries all over the world.
Looking for a great assistant who are thoughtful and driven and thrive the most in a challenging work environment!
If you are interested to know more about this opportunity, please contact Karen Kemanai at:
(D): 03-6422-4407 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org