Company OverviewOne of the world's leading Pharmaceutical companies - well established in Japan, but also with significant market share across APAC, N. America, and Europe.
Job DescriptionMajor responsibilities of role:
• Analysis from a medium- to long-term perspective (Analytics) Formulation, proposal and execution of strategies on capabilities
• Identify needs for new analyzes and establish and provide new analytical capabilities
Collaborate with each user department such as sales / marketing to identify needs
Collaborate with analysts in their departments to build analysis capabilities
• Operation of regular and irregular reports, improvement and efficiency improvement
• Lead and manage various projects related to the above
• Strategy-related task execution skills such as problem solving, logical thinking, etc.
• Project execution and promotion skills such as project management, cross-organizational adjustment, etc.
• Result-oriented, voluntary behavior, driving force to drive others and teams
• Analytical skills
• Experience in managing cross-organization projects (Leader, PMO, etc., about 5 years or more)
• Team management experience (about two years or more, regardless of job title)
• Experience in consulting: Project experience in consulting farm, business experience in in-house consulting department, etc.
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• Analysis related work: Involvement as analytical provider or user
• Bachelor's degree or above
• There is no essential field of study, but it is still possible if you have experience in a major like the following
• English ("Fluent" or above: approximate: TOEIC over 900 points)