|職名||Associate Finance Director|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is a globally leading media company. It has a grown and developed its Japan business over the last few years, and will be doing more and more exciting Olympics-related work in Japan as the Games approaches. We are assisting them find a new Associate Director of Accounting.
You will be responsible for the overall controllership of the Asia business operations. This includes managing financial closing and the relationship with external service providers, as well as working with key internal partners, such as sales, marketing and the FP&A team. You will manage a small team, and will be involved in ad hoc projects, so will have the ability to influence the entire business.
• Strong Finance experience, preferably gained in a multi national business
• Graduate in Finance, Accounting or Business management, with strong background in financial accounting, management reporting
• Good knowledge in Tax, Audit and VAT rules (Japanese tax)
• Very strong interpersonal/communication skills with all levels of management
• Native level Japanese and strong English language skills (both written and spoken)
Additional Job Information
This company has a great culture, really nice people, and has recently implemented super flex time, so you can work at home or at another location. It's a growing business, and has great career growth for the right candidate.