The company is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies.
Day by day, the company helps some 20.000 employees creating value through innovations and contribute to improve people’s live all around the world.
As an associate Product Manager, you will support migraine marketing initiatives and programs as part of the CNS (Central Nervous System) team.
You will be responsible for the creation of integrated product strategies and execution of commercial activities through the stages of life cycle management and working with the Product Manager to evaluate opportunities, develop plans and execute to optimize a brand.
· Contributes Japan Brand Plan / marketing strategy development and execution of Erenumab line with global branding strategy.
· Plan and execute Japan promotional activities (detail aids, message scripts, advertising, congresses, etc.) in line with Japan Marketing strategy.
· Translates/implements international brand campaign locally
· Analyses Market Research and sales information.
· Contributes collecting competitive intelligence and drives competitive action plans
· Partners with the Medical Affairs / sales forces to optimize the brand performance (evidence generation, KOL management, speaker development, etc.)
· Establishes regular contacts with key speakers
· Experience in Marketing / Market Research for minimum of 3 years in a Pharmaceutical company in Japan
· Knowledge in the area of CNS
· Excellent skills in creation of promotional materials and educational training tools for sales forces.
· Excellent skills in planning/organizing educational seminars/webinar and events.
· Excellent coordination/communication skills for both internal and external parties.
· Good presentation skills including preparation.
· Language: Fluent Japanese & Business level English, both oral and written communications
· Experience in CNS marketing.
· New product launch experience as Marketing Staff.
· Experience in Market research and marketing strategy planning.
· Enjoys challenge of building a new organization.
· Master degree in Medical/Pharmaceutical/Business Administration
· 1-3 years as a Pharmaceutical sales or MR experience