Company OverviewOne of the world's largest retailers
Job DescriptionAs an Audit Manager will be responsible for audit of financial reports, compliance, operation, and store audit.
You will lead the internal audit team in accordance to the global standards of the company. Hence, overseas training will be provided.
- US CPA, CIA, other accounting and audit related certificates
- Over 10 years of internal/ external auditing experience
- Ability to conduct preparation and review of audit reports in English
- People management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Native Japanese
- Business level of English
Nice to have:
- US GAAP
- TeamMate audit management