Company OverviewProvide the most comprehensive drug development capabilities of any CRO worldwide.
Job Description1. Work independently and as part of the QA team
2. Act as expert GxP consultant in relevant area
3. Train new and existing QA personnel
4. Train and educate operational staff by the development and presentation of training courses
Requirements1. Experience in the practice of auditing, such as PMDA and other regulatory authorities, such as client audits, vendor audits, audits of clinical trial sites, etc.
2. Indispensable business level English language knowledge and experience
3. Extensive experience in quality assurance, regulatory affairs, auditing, clinical research, monitoring, data management, pharmacy, laboratory, or other relevant area, including applicable