|職名||Auto Sales Director|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
An Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services.
The career opportunity is part of the sales team in Japan. The role is accountable for Sales/Revenue growth in key accounts in the Automotive industry, builds and maintains strong relationships with the clients (including CIO level relationships), increases market share in the accounts and improves penetration. This role is dominantly sales-focused.
• Identify opportunities for growth in new and existing accounts and lead account strategy and planning.
• Develop and strengthen relationships with decision-makers and influencers in the customer organizations and drive penetration in various functions including outside CIO.
• Leverage our companies unique value proposition to shape opportunities for the customer and increase the share of revenues from single source deals.
• Lead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for large deals.
• Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy and plan.
• Also drive collections. Increase market share and also share of wallet with the customer.
• Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions.
• Showcase our company solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organization through workshops, boot camps and strategy meets.
• Push for higher value/value-added services and solutions to the customer in line with our offerings.
• Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
• Master or Post Graduate education in Management / Finance / Business preferred.
• Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in the Information Technology space, with prior background in the Automotive industry.
• Experience in sales, pre-sales, delivery management, transition management
• Proven track record within IT Business 2 Business (B2B) solution sales (responsibility minimum 7-8 million USD annually).
• Account Management experience as well as strong expertise in the areas of project management, contracts management, and project financial management
• Strong client expectation management and advisory skills in complex client organizations that are undergoing transformation and ability to smartly navigate a multi-vendor competitive environment.
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Consultant Ryan Filiatrault at:
D: 03-6820-0388 | M: 03-6422-4400