|職名||BD & Ops Representative|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Global Air Express Company
• Develop communication with company's local suppliers: freight agents and customers Brokers
• Achieving high performance operation in JP for Inbound and Out Bound shipments
• Qualifying Operations: Performance, deal with issues, Hot shipment personal monitoring.
• Identify issues, seeking input from others to determine best course of action & implement solutions
• Manage customer expectations through the creation and utilization of SOPs, KPIs and other account specific metrics.
• Contribute to the development and management of the annual account plan and budget. Provide updates to internal team in addition to reviewing on a quarterly basis & making adjustment as necessary
• Collaborate on creating business reviews with local customer and contribute to our global customer relations
• Airfreight Experience 5 years +
• Operational & Sales experience 5 years +
• Excellent communication
• Can do attitude
• Experience with interfacing between Japanese business/culture and other cultures/backgrounds
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
• Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
• Overseas study or working background adds points
Additional Job Information
Please contact Siew Wee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 070-4805-1508 for more information.