|職名||BD and Licensing Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Hyogo|
1. Responsible for scouting and evaluating scientifically attractive inlicensing compounds / partnering projects of high therapeutic value from Japan and countries in East Asia (e.g. Korea, Taiwan and Singapore).
2. Lead and facilitate all interactions in the responsible segment between us and respective academic partner or companies aiming to successful conclusion of licensing deals that enrich the corporate pipeline.
3. Increase visibility as a “partner of choice” for innovative drug discovery, development and commercialization in Japan and countries in East Asia
1. Ph.D. degree of science - Biochemistry, Biology, Biopharmaceuticals, Medicine and/or Pharmacology
2. At least 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical or life science industry (preferably in R&D and Licensing).
3. Scientific knowledge of therapeutic principles and disease mechanisms with a focus on Immunemodulation, Oncology and Fibrotic diseases as a liaison to global Therapeutic Advisory Team leaders and scientists of potential licensors.
4. Must possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sciences about focused diseases, therapies and technologies.