Company OverviewTop luxury brand looking for Senior Business Planning Controlling Analyst - up to 10M!
Job DescriptionBudget / Forecast Preparation
• Coordinate and Prepare the annual budget in line with corporate instructions, and
support department managers in formulating their budget.
• Support strategic planning activities through the analysis and monitoring of business
trends, economic situation and retail market trend.
• Expense / CAPEX control and department budget monitoring through PO approval,
monthly analysis on actual versus budget/forecast.
• Department budget monitoring through working with department managers.
• Support inventory and gross margin analysis.
• Support profitability analysis.
Monthly closing / Reporting
• Perform monthly analysis and prepare analytical explanation on accrual vs. forecast
for Paris headquarters. Also, support any ad-hoc requests from Paris headquarters.
• Prepare Daily, weekly and Monthly sales and financial reporting to Japan Management
and Global Management Control.
• Perform sales reconciliation between the systems and report the discrepancy to IS
team and solve the sales discrepancy.
• Support preparation of store investment analysis.
• Support internal audits of store operations (i.e. store audits).
• Support to internal control monitoring in line with company regulations.
• Support preparation of external audit documents.
• Prepare meeting minutes and support team’s other ad-hoc tasks.
Requirements• Education: University graduate
3 to 5-year experience in business planning & control in
Experience in retail business is a plus
Strong analytical skills with a pro-active and problem-solving
Very good interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
both written and verbal
Ability to develop good work relationship with all other
Team player, positive mindset
Ability to work under pressure and concurrently manage and
prioritize multiple tasks/projects
Strong PC skills, Experience in SAP is a plus
Business level English skills