Company OverviewAt the ease of home and abroad, with e-commerce acting as a strong core - travel, digital content,
Internet services such as communications, credit cards, banks, securities, insurance,
FinTech (financial) services such as electronic money, and a wide range of professional sports services are fully available.
Today, it has more than 70 services and is used by more than 1 billion users worldwide.
The aim is to maximize its business across the globe.
They are heavily invested in the IT sector for their business, and have a diverse and global working environment.
If you're keen to work with challenges and career development opportunities, this company also provides plenty of opportunities for it.
Job Description- Develop RESTful/gRPC API services that process support thousands of requests per second
- Work with QA team to build performance and integration testing tools for these APIs
- Collaborate with product managers to ensure that implementation meets the specifications
- Contribute actively to the technical discussion
- Worked in various frameworks on a backend service that served multiple hundreds of requests per second
- Familiarity with OAuth 2, data protection and OWASP threat models
- Excellent understanding of architecture patterns and the SOLID principles
Additional Job InformationIf you are interested to know more about this opportunity, please contact Mariz Choo at:
(D): 03-6422-4473 or email to: email@example.com