Company OverviewCompany Overview:
A clothing retailer company with more than 1000 stores around the world.
Job DescriptionJob Description:
- Report to the Bershka Country Head in Japan
- Incharge of 10-13 stores to achieve sales and customer satisfaction
- Ensure sales targets are met
- Control and manage the stock and rotation of product.
- Study and plan commercial actions and the movement of goods.
- Develop and maintain Bershka's Visual Merchandising guidelines.
- Collaborate with the Head Area VM in organizing Pilot Store sessions.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the visual merchandisers and window dresser of the area.
- Work with HR to develop potentials in store
- Conduct training sessions and evaluate the store team
- 3 Years experience as a generalist store manager
- Understand the demand and trend of fashion in the Japanese Market
- Have leadership qualities with high sense of responsibility, team management experience and being highly motivated and focused.