|職名||Bilingual APAC IT Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is a global company in the manufacturing industry with the largest shares in their product world wide.
The Information Technology (IT) Manager APAC, based in Tokyo, is responsible for managing company assets, electronic systems and local IT-projects for the APAC region. The IT Manager cooperates with the global IT-department in Germany, will follow the standards and is the contact No.1 for all local IT-related issues.
Primary responsibilities will be to manage all aspects of technology, including laptops, desktops, tablets, servers, supported software, telephone system, cellular phones and data plans, copiers and printers. In addition, the IT Manager provides support to staff on all company-supported applications, troubleshoots computer problems, determines source and advises on appropriate action. The IT Manager Coordinates basic user technical training and remediation activities, as well as activities in support of user training and assistance requests for all programs.
The position reports to the Finance and Administration Director Japan and in a functional reporting to the Global IT Vice President IT Infrastructure.
Further Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Support Users in Tokyo and India
• Handle IT Service Desk tasks and critical issues through tickets, phone calls, chats, desk visits, and walk-ups
• Follow up on pending IT requests and ensure timely resolution
• Create accounts and configure hardware as part of the onboarding process
• Support telephony, audio and video conferencing equipment
• Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
• Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
• Responsible for planning and purchasing the IT-Client- and Network-Equipment in reconciliation with the HQ and the worldwide IT-Standards
• A can-do, active approach to support and an ability to find problems, root causes and drive projects to fix them
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting Windows 10
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Office 365
• Advanced experience with Windows Server, Active Directory and monitoring system
• Advanced troubleshooting skills for LAN, Wi-Fi, Printer and Internet Access
• Familiarity with IP, DHCP and other networking concepts
• Experience with a software distribution and OS installation solution like DSM
• Familiarity with audio/visual setup for meetings and conference rooms
• Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of endusers and global IT members
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English, Chinese (Mandarin) language skills would be an advantage
• Ability to work independently and as part of the global IT- team
• Excellent customer service skills and approach
• Willingness for travel to support subsidiaries in other countries
Additional Job Information
Working Hours 9:00-18:00
Paid leave: 13 days (can use from day 1)
Retirement allowance (taishokukin)