|職名||Bilingual IT Network Lead (Voice)|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Company: Tier 1 System Integration Firm
Salary range: Negotiable. (Total package 7-10m)
職務内容 - Responsible for insuring the day-to-day operation, reliability, and integrity of the enterprise voice communications network. This includes the installation, maintenance, and management of all voice equipment such as voice servers, gateways, PBX switches, phones, circuits, wiring, servers, backup systems, voice network management and diagnostic tools, etc.
- Answerable for planning and implementing enterprise unified communications-based projects.
- Accountable for mentoring and training of lower level voice network engineers and technicians.
- In control of designing and developing cisco unified communication architectural enhancements, troubleshoot unified communication issues, create functional and technical design documentation and establish standards to correspond to engineering specifications and industry best practices.
- Partners with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on VoIP implementation, optimization, security and ongoing management. This includes but is not limited to troubleshooting infrastructure and services counting.
- Safeguarding overall technical capabilities, stability and performance.
- Offer direction, recommendations, design and implementation for VoIP enhancements.
- Produce and maintain all necessary technical documentation. Guarantee all work activity is accurately documented in our tracking systems.
- Observe the design, programming and application standards as setup by the company. Including compliance with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Safeguard performance, capacity, availability, and quality of the voice environment monitoring for emerging incidents and initiate preventative action.
登録資格 - Fluent bilingual communication skills (English & Japanese)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or equivalent computer related degree
- 6 or more years working on Voice technologies. CCNA required; prefer CCNP or CCIE collaboration or must be able to obtain.
- Must also be qualified at all levels of LAN, WAN, Voice, and Security technologies.
- Experience directly working with customer and client technical teams
- CCNA Voice, CCNP Voice, or CCIE Collaboration certification is highly preferred.
- 6 or more years of implementing Voice solutions
- Experience designing global call routing with on Cisco VG, CME, CUE, and CCM.
- Voice Recording Integration with a third-party solution.
- Low-Level Design details for the Unified Communications Solution
- Dial Plan
- LAN and WAN network design and configuration
- Implementation, migration planning, and solution testing
- QOS policies across the Enterprise for Data, Voice and Video solutions
- Experience managing, supporting and deploying network infrastructures
- Experience with Disaster Recovery plans and related technologies
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- Experience writing voice and network security policies, standards, and procedures as well as utilizing network analysis tools to determine root cause of voice problems.
- Excellent business level written and verbal skills a must in Japanese and English.
- Ability to adapt easily to change, can manage in an uncertain environment and manage multiple tasks with competing interests for time and evolving priorities.