Company OverviewTop Tier Multinational Consulting Firm
Job Description- To lead a team of technical staff (engineers and senior engineers)
- To ensure that systems are documented and kept current.
- To own and maintain the network infrastructure for online services and ensure availability, meeting agreed OLAs and SLAs of 99.99%. This includes all network environments within the managed platforms across multiple data centres.
- Management and maintenance of Internet facing network devices and address space on platforms
- Management of technical developments of operational importance and participation in developing or setting standards as directed.
Requirements- Fluent bilingual communication skills (English & Japanese)
- In-depth understanding of IP networking including routing, switching and addressing concepts
- Operational and deployment experience of firewalls and have been exposed to VPNs on those platforms
- Performance Monitoring, WAN optimization, DMZ deployment environments, Linux and network switching
- Taking lead in managing the network team, setting goals, building capabilities, coaching and providing feedback, driving change and innovating ideas