|職名||Bilingual Network Support Engineer|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
One of the top global RFID Technology companies looking to make their presence known in the Japan market.
Resolves problems with customers via onsite interface using full technical product knowledge and social skills. Solves problems and addresses highly complex issues as brought up by the team. Supports the effective operation of the Technical Support Team.
1. Maintains a high degree of technical competence and expertise in the Enterprise Printer product group, Advanced Data Capture (Scanner product) or Enterprise Mobile Computer, in the area of design, functionality, technical specifications and support.
2. Provide timely and accurate post-sales technical assistance/support via phone, email or local in-country onsite support. This includes product installation issue and technical troubleshooting on system integration.
3. Use Call Resolution Management (CRM) software system to maintain accurate calls logs and steps taken towards issue resolution.
4. Facilitates Systemic Problem Reports (SPR) to the Engineering Department maintaining communications with engineering and the customer until resolution.
5. Provides technical training for Level 1 support personnel and ongoing mentoring.
6. Provides regular case updates and reporting on support cases as required by Supervisor and Management while ensuring proper software/hardware diagnostics and debug tools/knowledge are available to all technical associates.
1. Professional Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Networking with more than 7 years of experience.
2. Knowledge in technical support and repair on Enterprise Laser or Thermal printer, mobile computing technologies in Android/IOS/Windows, RFID, Barcode Scanner technologies, wired/wireless troubleshooting, Network Protocol Analysis or MCSE/CCNA/CWNA certified
3. Good communication skills in English & Japanese
4. Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills, inter-personal skills and able to work independently in handling and dealing with critical issue support.
5. Required to have good time management skills, multitasking, discipline, punctuality, ownership, pro-active and sense-of urgency.