The Role and Accountabilities:
Process and maintain daily and monthly billing operations in order to issue invoices and record revenues on an accurate and timely manner.
What you will need to succeed:
· Respond to an inquiry about invoices from sales teams and customers by phone and e-mail.
· Process issuing invoices
· Revenue booking/adjustments
· Prepare and review entries for deferred revenue. This will be prepared in SAP journal format with supporting documentation, and provided to the GL team for posting.
· Input customer order entries
· Deal with complaints and disputes from customers
· Address ad hoc billing related queries from the business
· Prepare documents and resolution of queries from external auditors.
· Reporting directly to Billing and Accounts Receivable Manager
· Fluent in Japanese with reading /writing, Basic level English.
· 3+ experience related to billing/customer services
· PC skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint), ERP experience (SAP/preferable)
· Experience in telecommunication industry is preferable.
· Degree level education
· Accounting qualification preferred (including Accounting Technician)
· Proactive, independent and with “can-do” attitude.
· Good communication skill
· Team player (group skills)