|職名||Brand Marketing Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Luxury Goods Company
1. Contribute to grow sales and brand equity, by developing and execute holistic marketing strategy and plans for some of key initiatives/projects assigned. (70%)
2. Manage and develop capability of 1 direct report, especially on digital marketing skills (30%)
1. Robust digital marketing skills/experience at least for 2 years, incl. digital media planning/operations, ongoing KPI tracking & optimization, and media agency management.
1. Holistic marketing experience at a brand end (vs. an agency end), incl. media planning, magazine (ads and tie-ins), BTL activities (events, pop-up store, etc), etc, at least for 4 years, >2 years of which is for a fashion or beauty brand(s), preferably luxury brand(s).
3. People management/development experience at least for 1 year.
4. Business level English both in writing and speaking, native in Japanese